Skip to main content

HEALTH IS WEALTH

Once upon a time, there was a king, who was very lazy. He did not like to do anything. He waited for his attendants to serve him every moment. He used to lie on his bed always. A time came when he really became inactive.
Only eating good food and its sleeping made him fatty. So fat he became that he could not move around by himself. He felt sick, doctors were called in to treat him. Nothing could help him to become fit and fine. The king was a kind-hearted and cordial person. All his subjects were sorry to learn about the fact that their king was not well.
One day the minister met a holy man (Sadhu) on the outskirts of the city. While conversing with each other, the “Sadhu” came to know the fact that the king was unwell. He told the minister that he could cure the king. Hearing this the minister’s face brightened. He arranged immediately for a meeting of the “Sadhu” and the king.
The “Sadhu” saw the depressed king for a while and then spoke nothing serious had happened and that the king would be alright. From the next day, the treatment would start. He asked the king to come to his hut which was at a distance from the palace.
The king had to come on foot to the hut. The king agreed, after so many years the king came outside to walk on the road. His ministers and attendants accompanied him. By the time he reached the Sadhu’s hut, he was breathless, sweating and uncomfortable.
The “Sadhu” came out of the hot noticing everything. He offered cool water to the king. The king felt better. The Sadhu brought out an iron ball, the size of a football and gave it to the attendants asking his the majesty that daily morning and evening he had to roll that ball in the palace grounds.
The king Okayed to the “Sadhu” and left. After fifteen days when the “Sadhu” came to the palace to meet the king, he had lost a considerable amount of weight, was feeling much better and was active. All his sickness had disappeared. Inspire a lot of wealth, the king was not happy as he was unhealthy.
OTHER POST:
NAKED
DON'T GIVE UP
WHAT IS ANGER?
AN ELEPHANT AND A DOG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FROG IN THE WELL

There was a frog that lived in a shallow well. “Look how well off I am here!” he told a big turtle from the Eastern Ocean. “I can hop along the coping of the well when I go out, and rest by a crevice in the bricks on my return. I can wallow to my heart's content with only my head above water, or stroll ankle deep through soft mud. No crabs or tadpoles can compare with me. I am master of the water and lord of this shallow well, what more can a fellow ask? Why don't you come here more often to have a good time? " Before the turtle from the Eastern Ocean could get his left foot into the well, however, he caught his right claw on something. So he halted and stepped back then began to describe the ocean to the frog. “It’s more than a thousand miles across and more than ten thousand feet deep. In ancient times there were floods nine years out of ten yet the water in the ocean never increased. And later there were droughts seven years out of eight yet the water in the oc

THE ROAD NOT TAKEN

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one as far as I could To where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, And having perhaps the better claim, Because it was grassy and wanted wear; Though as for that the passing there Had worn them really about the same, And both that morning equally lay In leaves no step had trodden black. Oh, I kept the first for another day! Yet knowing how way leads on to way, I doubted if I should ever come back. I shall be telling this with a sigh Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. BY ROBERT FROST OTHER POST: THE SUN WORKSHOP PRAY TO FIX THE AFFECTIONS ON THE SUBJECT OF DOCTORS

BLIND PAIN

It was a cold day in Hell... When I woke up dizzy I always wake up on the "right side of the bed" and I mean ALWAYS  Its almost like the term BEAUTY SLEEP was made for me. I don't feel beautiful this morning. ..mainly because my stomach has been churning and couldn't keep nothing in Or it might be the fact that I feel like I was in an accident over the night's rest and would hurriedly rush back to bed for another.. I stared into my doctor's eyes when she told me I was expecting a baby.....The human brain is always active...thinking, plotting, planning. .I was once told! My brain was empty..BLANK! Its a wonder why she called it a BUNDLE OF JOY...ptff!! She could see I'm not wearing a wedding band and I could see the disgust written on her face OR was I just imagining it?? I really didn't wait to find out or bother.... it's an irony she could see my sadness explicitly and still called my baby a "JOY BUNDLE"....I mean reall